We are hiringWe always welcome expressions of interest from experts with a background in:
- computer science,
- mathematics, physics, chemistry,
- HPC engineering, and/or
DACS Laboratories GmbH is a company developing cutting-edge software distribution technologies that are amazingly fast and highly-scaling. Our products are tailored to a broad spectrum of markets ranging from the Game Industry to High-Performance Computing Centers or large Data Centers.
We are a well-funded and awarded startup with thorough expertise in business development, project management, high-performance computing, and algorithmic design. Our team originates from internationally leading institutions of the financial sector, i.e., Merril Lynch or KPMG as well as the technological research sector, i.e., Max-Planck-Institutes or Duke University.
What we offerDACS is an internationally active company which provides travel opportunities to conferences or partners around the world. Working hours are flexible at DACS. We are a family-friendly company.
Situated in Erkrath near Düsseldorf we offer a quiet and yet central environment.
We offer above average salaries for above average results.
Current OpportunitiesCurrently, we have the following open positions:
- Senior C/C++ Developer (m/f)
- Developer with strong, proven background in C/C++, high-performance computing, distributed computing, and algorithm design.
- C/C++ Core Developer (m/f)
- Experienced C/C++ Developer with focus on distributed computing and high-performance network communications.
- C/C++ Backend and Mobile Developer (m/f)
- Developer with strong proven background in mobile app development (iOS / Android) and cross-platform user interface development (Windows, Linux, MacOS X, Web).
- Senior HPC Engineer (m/f)
- Experienced IT engineer with solid background in high-performance computing and data center management.
Please send your application via e-mail in an electronic format (pdf) to email@example.com. If available, please also send a link to your LinkedIn / Xing profile.